The Agreement is entered into in writing or in a format reproducible in writing, using the client agreement template prepared by the The Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC) (Referred to as the Company). An Agreement is regarded as concluded if it is in a format which is also reproducible in writing and if the volume, scope and terms of provision of legal services are agreed to by e-mail without signing a formal client agreement.
Any variation of these conditions in any document of the Buyer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the Company.
These Global Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) apply to the purchase of products and services (collectively the “Products and services”) by seller (“Company” or ‘’TBEC’’) and the buyer/client (“Buyer”), each of which is identified in the accompanying quotation, credit application, proposal, order acknowledgement, or invoice (the “Sales Confirmation”). These Terms and the Sales Confirmation comprise the entire agreement between the parties (collectively, the “Agreement”). Buyer accepts these Terms by signing and returning the Company quotation, invoice, booked consultation appointment , by transferring money or any means of making payment to the Company. No terms, conditions or warranties other than those identified in the quotation and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify the terms and conditions whether contained in Buyer's agreed contract with the Company, or elsewhere, shall be binding on the Company unless hereafter made in writing and signed by the Company authorized representative. Buyer is hereby notified of the Company express rejection of any terms inconsistent with this Agreement or to any other terms proposed by Buyer in accepting the Company quotation. Neither the Company subsequent lack of objection to any terms, nor the delivery of the products or services, shall constitute an agreement by the Company to any terms.
- Cancellation or modifications of all or part of any order are subject to the Company prior written consent in each instance. If cancellation or modification is allowed, Buyer agrees to pay to the Company all expenses incurred and damage sustained by the Company on account of the cancellation or modification, plus a reasonable profit.
- Cancellation of processing any application does not guarantee (full) refund. It is depending on terms and conditions of TBEC products, Buyers situation and terms and conditions of third parties/suppliers that apply.
- Any cancellation by you will be effective from the date of receiving the physical receipt back from you to us. The date on which cancellation is received by us or our agents will determine the cancellation charges applicable.
- Any refunds by the Company will only be send back to the card used for the payment, given by cheque or another choice upon agreed decision by the Company back to the buyer only.
- Prices on accepted orders are firm for a period of 7 days from date of acceptance or stated different on the contract. Post expire date mentioned in the offer, the agreement will no longer be valid. Please contact TBEC to request a new offer in case the payment date has expired.
- All stated prices are exclusive of any taxes, fees, duties, and levies, however designated or imposed, including but not limited to value-added and withholding taxes that are levied or based upon the amounts paid under this Agreement (collectively, “Taxes”). Any Taxes related to the services purchased pursuant to this Agreement are the responsibility of Buyer (excluding taxes based on Seller’s net income), unless Buyer presents an exemption certificate acceptable to the Company and the applicable taxing authorities. If possible, the Company will bill Taxes as a separate item on the invoice presented to Buyer. If any exemption certificate presented by Buyer is held to be invalid, then Buyer will pay the Company the amount of the Tax and any penalties and interest related thereto. In addition, the price quoted in the document is provisionally only insofar as it is based on current prices. Where the cost of the item has increased by the Company its supplier, the Company shall be entitled to increase the price of the items to the extent of any such increase.
- If the clients’ documents are incomplete or are not in place, the consultant can charge the client extra fees for documents support.
4. CONTRACT PROCEDURE
No binding contract shall be deemed to have come into existence between the Buyer and the Company until and unless the Company confirms acceptance of the Order Form in writing. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company, these terms and conditions shall constitute the only terms and conditions of sales together with those appearing in the agreed contract or mentioned terms and conditions on the website and per service/product.
The Company agrees to deliver purchased service by the Buyer within the period of the agreed contract or mentioned in the terms and conditions of the product/service. The date of delivery stated herein before is an estimate only, and the Company shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay. Any such delay as aforesaid in the delivery of the service item of the Buyer shall not invalidate the contract or any part thereof still to be fulfilled.
In addition to any other remedies that the Company may have, the Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect upon written notice to Buyer, if Buyer:
- fails to pay any amount when due under this Agreement and the failure continues for five (5) days after Buyer’s invoice of written notice of non-payment;
- has not otherwise performed or complied with any of these Terms, in whole or in part; or
- becomes insolvent, files a petition for bankruptcy or commences or has commenced against it proceedings relating to bankruptcy, receivership, reorganization or assignment for the benefit of creditors; or ?
- submitted false or fake or incomplete documents to facilitate the buyer application.
Any and all documents provided by TBEC are personal and cannot be transferred to others. All non-public, confidential, or proprietary information of the Company, including but not limited to specifications, samples, patterns, designs, plans, drawings, documents, data, business operations, customer lists, software, logos, audio, video, pricing, discounts or rebates, that the Company discloses to Buyer, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic or other form or media, and regardless of whether marked, designated, or otherwise identified as “confidential,” in connection with the Agreement is confidential, solely for the use of performing the Agreement, and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by the Company in writing. Upon the Company request, Buyer will promptly return all documents and other materials received from the Company. The Company will be entitled to injunctive relief for any violation of this Section, without having to post bond or establish the insufficiency of a remedy at law. This Section does not apply to information that is:
- in the public domain;
- known to Buyer at the time of disclosure; or
- rightfully obtained by the Company on a non-confidential basis from a third party.
8. TOUR RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All TBEC tours (corporate or educational) are a property of TBEC. Program and organization of the tours is as planned, unless, but not limited to, any inconvenience occurred during the tour, security issues, health issues or weather instability. TBEC is not responsible for extra activities, in terms of expenses or security and else, performed by the Buyer during and after planned activities.
Extra Tour Payment/Refund policies are as followed and non-negotiable:
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of 25% of the quoted total tour price must be paid when you confirm the tour. The balance of the tour price must be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to your departure date. Should the final payment fail to reach us by the date specified, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. If a booking is made 4 weeks or less prior to the departure date then the full amount is payable on booking.
- refund does only consist the price of the tour, excluding consultation/processing fee or extra TBEC fees:
• seventy (75) % refund is made for cancellation over four (4) weeks before tour departure
• fifty (50) % refund is made for cancellation over three (3) weeks before tour departure
• twenty-five (25) % refund is made for cancellation over two (2) weeks before tour departure
• no refund is made under two (2) before tour departure.
- The payment must be processed in the Company preferred currency at the currency change rate of the day of payment.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for missed or unused services such as hotel rooms, meals, sightseeing trips or included activities irrespective of the reason why you have missed or NOT USED THE SERVICE The quoted price is an inclusive price for the tour, as a package.
By being present on the TBEC Tour, the Buyer agrees to:
- being in the possession of, and being self-responsible of, a valid visa, (travel) insurance and flight ticket during this trip.
attend excursions for the tour regularly and on time;
maintain an immigration status that entitles the Buyer to join the tour and being abroad;
refrain from using any audio or visual equipment during workshops or practical sessions, unless TBEC or the tour guide has agreed that the Buyer may do so (and TBEC agreement will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed);
conduct in a professional and courteous manner and refrain from causing offence or nuisance to TBEC, TBEC staff and suppliers, or other tour members;
At all times the decision of the tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to endanger the SAFETY and well being of the tour. You must at all times strictly comply with all laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations. Should you fail to do so then you may be ordered to leave the tour without any refund and without any legal claim against us.
EXPELLING TOUR MEMBERS. We reserve the right to withdraw services and expel from any tour any person who is causing risk to themselves or the environment, or negatively impacting on others’ enjoyment of their tour. In the event that this occurs, you agree that you will not be entitled to a refund of any sort and that you will be fully responsible for your travel arrangements from the point of expulsion.
only use the facilities and equipment during the hours notified by the tour guide to the Buyer.
The Buyer acknowledges that TBEC will not provide the Buyer with any insurance- and visa cover and you will be responsible for taking out any insurance the Buyer might need for the duration of the tour, including health and accident insurance.
TBEC is not obliged to provide the Buyer with any financial or legal assistance or advice and if the Buyer experiences any legal or other issues while abroad, the Buyer will need to obtain independent advice at the Buyers own expenses.
If you have SPECIAL REQUESTS (including by way of dietary or medical requirements), you should inform us of such requests prior to departure. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Furthermore, we have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
UNDERBOOKING is the situation in which the minimum number of persons required to run a tour is not met, in which case, we can cancel the tour/ your booking. We may delay/ postpone or cancel at any time once it becomes clear that the minimum number of persons will not be met. If we have to cancel your tour before the date of departure, we will if possible give you the choice of taking an alternative tour (where this would cost more, you would be required to pay the additional costs but where the cost would be lower, we will refund the difference) or accepting a full refund.
The paragraph above also applies where an event of FORCE MAJEURE occurs i.e. where, for any reason beyond our reasonable control (including by way of example, war, civil strife, industrial disputes, and natural disasters), we have to cancel the tour/your booking. However, where, because of the event, it is not possible to offer an alternative tour, the only option will be for a full refund.
The type of travel we offer requires flexibility and must allow for alternatives. The outline itinerary as given for each tour must therefore be taken as an indication of what each trip may accomplish, and not as a contractual obligation on our part. The final decision on the itinerary and conduct of any tour will be taken by us or our agents in the interests of the group/or clients as a whole. It is understood that the route schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to events beyond our reasonable control.
NO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. Where your tour involves adventurous activities, you acknowledge that the nature of tour may involve a significant amount of personal RISKS, including by way of example, personal injury, disease, loss or damage to property, inconvenience, and discomfort. You further acknowledge that you are fully aware of the risks of injury associated with your participation in these various activities and agree to voluntarily assume all such risk. Accordingly, it is a fundamental term that to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we (nor any director, employee or agent of ours) nor any operator engaged by us will be liable in any respect for any death or personal injury or for any loss of or damage to any property arising out of or incidental to your tour.
GOOD HEALTH. Good health for the activities that he/she will be undertaking and have advised fully any medical history that could in any way adversely affect his/her participation in the tour.
PUBLICITY. You agree that we may use images of you taken during the trip without recourse you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes through whatever medium we choose. (r) Work is completed by TBEC when the TBEC Tour batch has ended.
- When traveling outside the country of origin you should, as a general rule, have a passport which is valid at least 6 months after your return date.
- Besides that, you should be able to prove that you will be leaving the country within the time allowed, or have a permit to stay in the country. - It is also the Buyers responsibility to consider relevant governmental travel advice given at the time of the purchase. If rejected on the flight because you are not in possession of the required, passport, visa, and health declarations (also applies to transit traffic) TBEC cannot be held responsible for potential additional costs. The same applies in case of rejection due to aggressive behaviour or non-compliance with other codes of conduct imposed by the organisation.
- It is essential that the Buyers is covered by insurance before setting out on holiday. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects, repatriation costs and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience.
9. EDUCATION RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We refer to ‘14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY’ for Education Products Consultation/Services
Further the Buyer agrees to:
- the Buyer maintains an immigration status, during the moment of applying, that entitles the Buyer to undertake the Course and stay in the country.
TBEC is NOT responsible to check the status of the Buyer and fully trust the Buyer gives correct information to the Company;
- the Buyer/concerned student attends classes for the Course regularly and on time;
- the Buyer/concerned student refrains from using any audio or visual equipment during classes or practical sessions, unless TBEC or the school/(traineeship) Company has agreed that the Buyer may do so (and TBEC agreement will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed); (d) the Buyer/concerned student conducts in a professional and courteous manner and refrain from causing offence or nuisance to TBEC, (TBEC) staff, in college, during the internship, other students or similar;
- the Buyer/concerned student is responsible for providing the equipment and materials that the school advises the Buyer
- the Buyer/concerned student only use the facilities and equipment during the hours notified by the supplier to the Buyer
- The Buyer acknowledges that TBEC will not provide the Buyer with any insurance- and visa cover and the Buyer will be responsible for taking out any insurance the Buyer might need for the duration of the Buyers Course, including health and accident insurance.
- TBEC is not obliged to provide the Buyer with any financial or legal assistance or advice and if the Buyer experiences any legal or other issues while abroad, the Buyer will need to obtain independent advice at the Buyers own expenses.
- Non-attendance by the Buyer on the Course for any reason (including illness or personal circumstances) will not entitle the Buyer to extra tuition or a reduction in or refund of the Fees.
- Course material has to be purchased by the student, unless stated otherwise in the contract.
- Cancellation/rejection of the processing application / enrolment does not guarantee a (full) refund of the payment. NO REFUND OF THE PAID FEE FOR THE UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE/ TRAINEESHIP COMPANY OR OTHER ENROLLED INSTITUTION will be applicable for the Buyer upon cancellation/rejection IF THE MENTIONED (SUPPLIER) DOES NOT COVER THIS, stated in their terms and conditions OR AGREED CONTRACT BETWEEN THE SUPPLIER AND TBEC. TBEC CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
- Work is completed by TBEC when TBEC introduce the buyer to the supplier.
- Consultation fee, processing fee and special processing fee is strictly nonrefundable.
10. FLIGHT, INSURANCE AND VISA ASSIST RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We refer to ‘14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY’ for Flight, Insurance and Visa related Consultation/Services
Further the Buyer agrees to:
- Airlines have extensive codeshare agreements, which means that flights may be operated by another airline. This means that when doing a price search, the indicated flight number and logo may belong to one carrier, but the flight will actually be operated by another carrier. It is the operating carrier's rules, including baggage allowance, which is valid for the flight. In general, information about the operating airline can be found under the headline ''Operated by''. Please note that the airline reserves the right to change the operating airline for a specific flight at any time. TBEC is not responsible for any problems with connection between unrelated flight tickets. This means that different rules may apply to different flights within the itinerary regarding quantity and maximum weight of luggage.
- Be aware that some airlines may charge a fee for checked luggage. Detailed information will not necessarily be shown in the ticket rules when the ticket is being booked. Fees can vary, depending on ticket type, destination and number of bags. For more details, check the homepage of the concerning airline.
- Information from TBEC or the airlines regarding terminals, dates and gates are only guidelines, as situations may occur where this has to be changed. When traveling outside origin country you should be at check-in at least two hours before departure. In general, we advise you to be at the airport well in advance of your flight as there may be long queues at both check-in and security. It's not necessary to reconfirm your ticket, but we strongly recommend that you frequently check your itinerary at your airlines since they can change their departure and arrival schedules.
- The Buyer is responsible for giving correct information regarding travellers and payment, as well as checking the travel documents. First name and last name should be exactly as in the passport. If the information is not correct, the traveller can be rejected upon check-in. TBEC does not take any responsibility for the consequences of incorrect information and this applies to Insurance application too.
- Work is completed by TBEC when TBEC provides the client with the flight ticket, insurance certificate, approval or rejection visa approval letter/ confirmation from embassy.
- TBEC will not be held responsible for any visa refusal as the embassy reserve all right to not issue any applicant visa.
11. SPECIFIC TERMS TBEC MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
TBEC Media & Entertainment service is a property of TBEC in combination of partnerships and reserves all right to its products.
- Copyright: The entire copyright of pictures is retained by TBEC at all times throughout the world. No property or copyright in any pictures shall pass to the Client whether on its submission or on rights issued in respect thereof.
TBEC asserts his right to be identified as the author of his work and the right to a credit as asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, if any picture reproduced by the Client omits the copyright notice or credit line specified by TBEC any fee payable by the Client shall be subject to an increase specified by TBEC, and in any event an increase of not less than 25% of the original fee. If the Client wishes to own the copyright of images created by the Photographer, an additional fee will be paid by the Client to the Photographer for transferring the copyright. This fee will be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The transfer of copyright will only become applicable after this payment has been made in full.
- Usage rights: TBEC grants to The Buyer a royalty-free, non-exclusive perpetual licence to use the images provided under this agreement for any non-commercial use. This licence is effective from the time final payment is made for the agreed service coverage.
- The images must not be resold in any format without permission from TBEC.
- The images may be reproduced in digital format (eg website or PowerPoint presentations) or hard copy (eg print publications or prints for the
Buyers own use)
- Media use – the images may be supplied free of charge to electronic or print media for promotional or editorial use by the Buyer if only a special mentioned fee is paid upon agreement and mentioned. The following should be used for TBEC credit for this purposes - Image by TBEC, www.tbec.global -
- TBEC has the right to use any media & entertainment service products such as, but not limited to, photographs, videos and design made during the event or assigment of the Buyer. TBEC retains the right in all cases to use the products in any manner at any time and in any part of the world for the purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting his work.
- A selection made by TBEC will be given to the Buyer and work is completed when TBEC has provided the Buyer with the agreed material purchased.
- Once the Client has made a booking for a specific time and date, TBEC will not accept any other work from other clients for those times and dates.
As a result, once a booking is made, if it is subsequently cancelled, a cancellation fee will be charged to the client according to the following schedule:
- REFUND MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Media & Entertainment Photo- and Videography Booking cancelled up to 72 hours in advance – no charge (or full refund of deposit)
- Media & Entertainment Photo- and Videography Booking cancelled up to 48 hours in advance – administration fee 20% of full fee
- Media & Entertainment Photo- and Videography Booking cancelled up to 12 hours in advance – 50% of full fee
- Media & Entertainment Photo- and Videography Booking cancelled within 12 hours of the event – 100% of full fee
- Housing & Accommodation booking, only refund is possible depending on the landlord/hotel terms & conditions. These can be asked upon request by TBEC.
- We refer to ‘14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY’ for refund policies when third parties are involved such as services as housing & accommodation arrangements.
- Work is completed by TBEC when TBEC provides the client with the materials given to the buyer.
12. SPECIFIC TERMS TBEC BUSINESS SERVICE. We refer to ‘14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY’ for Business Consultation and service such as registration, tailored advice and matchmaking.
Further the Buyer agrees to:
- Owner or partners must be aged 18 years and above.
- Only owner or partners is allowed to submit an application.
- The Buyer is responsible for giving correct information regarding Company information as well as checking the received documents. All Company information should be exactly written as it should be without any typing mistakes. If the information is not correct, the Buyer may be charged extra costs for adjusting the documents. TBEC does not take any responsibility for the consequences of incorrect information.
- Business matchmaking: after searching for three months: if match has not occurred due to lack or disagreement in the match, or a match could not be found, then 70% of the amount will be refunded back to the Buyer.
- Processed business service application is strictly not refundable
No refund is possible for any cancelled business application services.
- Work is completed by TBEC when TBEC provides the client with the business service needed.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
TBEC acts a Consultant for Education Services, TBEC Tour, Media and Entertainment, Flights and Visa Consultation and Business
Registration services for the Buyer, between the Supplier (Suppliers, meaning, but not limited to, ENROLLED UNIVERSITY, TRAINEESHIP
COMPANY, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITIES, PRIVATE SCHOOLS, AIRLINES, TOURIST COMPANIES, LAW FIRMS, NOTARY,
GOVERNMENTAL BODIES, IMMIGRATION AND OTHERS) and the Buyer till a certain level and where possible. This means that TBEC only ASSISTS and will not be held responsible in any way for any consequences of the decisions made by (the Buyer) or for (by third parties/supplier) the concerned Buyer or in case the supplier changes or cancels the product or product details. Any issues (in regards to this), are a case between the Supplier and the Buyer.
By being processed by TBEC, the all Buyers for all TBEC services agrees to, but not limited to, the following legislation:
- Where TBEC relies on third parties/suppliers or act as a consultant/agent, we do not accept responsibility or liability for any failure by any third party/supplier or our principal in providing products or services to you. In the event that such a situation arises, we will try to make reasonable efforts to get the third party or our principal to rectify any problems or to find a suitable alternative for you. TBEC is NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY
FOR (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE ENROLLMENT, TRANSFER OF SCHOOLS, TUITION FEE, TO BE BOUGHT OR REFUND OF
FLIGHTS AND VISA APPLICATION (UPON REJECTION OR EXPULSION), CHANGE OF FLIGHT DETAILS, ACCOMMODATION, DECISIONS OF SUPPLIERS, CANCELLATION FEE, REJECTION, EXPULSION, MISBEHAVIOUR AND THE DUTIES OF THE SUPPLIER IN ANY WAY.
- THE CONCERNED SUPPLIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FOLLOWED BY TBEC AND APPLICABLE ON THE CONCERNED
BUYER, SUCH AS REFUND POLICIES UPON CANCELLATION, EXPULSION OR REJECTION. THEIR TERMS & CONDITION ARE STATED ON THEIR WEBSITE OR MAY BE REQUESTED FOR BEFORE SIGNING. TBEC is NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY for informing these terms and conditions to the Buyer.
- Any information and advice given by TBEC on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, flights, legal issues, possible transfers, tuition fee, details of the product, accommodation, (day) programme, insurances and any other advice that is not a service that TBEC contract to provide or fully own is given in good faith but without any liability or responsibility.
- REFUND TBEC charges consultation fee for the consultations taken between the consultant and the Buyer and processing fee of the application (non-refundable). The Supplier is responsible for delivering the products. Any product refund requirements upon cancellation or rejection or no satisfaction are directly dealt with between the Supplier and the Buyer. The individual supplier terms and conditions are applicable and stated on the suppliers website or can be asked upon request.
- CANCELLATION of the processing application / enrolment does not guarantee a (full) refund of the payment. NO REFUND OF THE PAID
FEE FOR THE UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE/ TRAINEESHIP COMPANY OR OTHER ENROLLED UNSTITUTION will be applicable for the Buyer upon cancellation/rejection IF THE MENTIONED (SUPPLIER) DOES NOT COVER THIS, stated in their terms and conditions. TBEC CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
- TBEC can NOT be held responsible for any misbehavior in the college/university/traineeship company where the student is enrolled.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TBEC, INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS OR
- LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT,
PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION,
INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE
FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, AND THE RISK OF
ANY INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED
LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS INCLUDING ANY
DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF USE OR UNDER- UTILIZATION OF LABOR OR
FACILITIES, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOST DATA, FAILURE OF AGREED SERVICE BECAUSE OF THIRD
PARTIES, AND COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES AND CONCERNS OF PROVIDING THE SERVICE.
- NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FORM OF INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS. TBEC accepts no liability for any form of pecuniary loss
(however arising and including without limitation loss of income or profit) suffered by the Buyer as a result of any breach of these Terms by TBEC or by the failure for any reason to provide any of the services contracted for.
- TBEC is not responsible for any misprint, technical errors or changes in prices that are outside the control of TBEC.
- FURTHER EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we contract out of any condition, guarantee, warranty or any other form of assurance that would be implied by law and give only those conditions, guarantees, warranties, or assurances expressly set out (if any) in these Terms. Should TBEC have any liability to the Buyer under any head of law (including for breach of contract or negligence or anything else and whether for bodily injury, illness, death, damage to or loss of property, inconvenience or discomfort, or for damages or compensation of any kind or anything else ) or under any applicable statute, then to the extent permitted by law, TBEC liability is limited to US$500.00. To avoid doubt, where the Buyer has booked on behalf of more than one person, this limitation of liability is an aggregate sum, that applies to any claims of any kind by all persons on whose behalf the Buyer has made the booking.
The Buyer agrees that he/she may not raise any complaint or, to the extent that TBEC can insist on this by law, make any claim of any kind, at any time later than 1 months after the tour (including any alternative tour that is offered and accepted) has ended or been terminated or cancelled or not provided for any reason. Any complaint or claim must be in writing.
- THIRD PARTY OPRATORS. TBEC provide some of the services by booking services through third party operators. We are not their agent nor are they ours. We have no control over the operators and accept no liability or responsibility (in either case of any kind), other than as expressly set out in these Terms, for the actions or omissions of the operators (of any kind and including without limitation any negligence or deliberate or wilful actions or omissions) or for any circumstances that have an adverse impact on the ability of the operators to provide any services or to provide them on time. This exclusion of liability relates to any form of personal injury (including death), any form of property damage, and any kind of cost, expense, loss, damages (including without imitation any form of loss of income or profit) or compensation. This exclusion of liability is separate .
- By means of a (down) payment, the buyer confirms with the terms and conditions, the agreement and the services requested by the buyer will be booked.
- Unless otherwise set forth in the agreed contract, Buyer will pay all invoiced amounts within seven (7) days following the date of the Company invoice
- TBEC will check all payments made with credit or debit cards for fraud and reserve the right to cancel reservations where the payment is deemed suspicious. TBEC will refund (a part of the purchase amount) to the card used for the payment or by cheque.
- A fee of 35 EURO (excluding VAT) will be made for each account reminder, duplicate invoice, or any other paperwork, correspondence or phone calls involved with the pursual of a debt, from due date until paid, plus TBEC reasonable costs of collection. This fee is non-refundable, and represents the additional time spent pursuing overdue invoices. All overdue invoices will also accrue interest at a rate equal to the lesser of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month and the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, from due date until paid, plus Seller’s reasonable costs of collection. (e) The Company may suspend the delivery of any Products/Services if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due and the failure continues for five (5) days following Buyer’s invoice of notice thereof. Buyer may not withhold payment of any amounts due and payable as a set-off of any claim or dispute with the Company, regardless of whether relating to the Company breach, bankruptcy, or otherwise.
- It is responsibility of the Buyer to ensure that all information supplied to TBEC is correct. Information about age and studies is always documented. Any important information not given to the Company will be seen as a responsibility for the Buyer and can, in the worst-case scenario, result in cancellation or rejection of the product. TBEC will not be liable for the potential additional costs resulting from the incorrect supply of information. Any damages that the company has suffered will be on the Buyers expenses.
- On receiving your itinerary and travel documents please check all documentation and tickets thoroughly and notify us as soon as possible of any discrepancy. We cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of discrepancies within 7 (Seven) hours of dispatch or (if you do not receive the documents at least 3 days before your departure date) before departure on tour.
- You agree to reimburse us or the relevant operator for any of equipment lost or damaged whilst in your care
- (visa, passports and vacciantions) Each and every traveller is personally responsible for compliance with the required passport, visa, and vaccination provisions (also applies to transit traffic). For the current provisions consult the correct authorities, e.g. embassy, family doctor, etc. Information supplied by TBEC is not binding. Take into account that for a number of countries the passport must at least be valid for 6 months after arrival and that it is usually not possible to enter a country with a one-way ticket.
- (travel insurance) Each and every traveller is personally responsible for taking out adequate insurance. Many issues are not, or only partly, covered by the basic insurance. Therefore a (supplementary) travel insurance is highly recommended. Please note that if you extend your stay, you need to extend your travel insurance too. It is the travellers own responsibility to do so.
- For the purpose of this application, the Buyer consents the Company disclosing information about the Buyer to any relevant parties and make a copy of the Buyers personal details such as passport copy and bank card copy.
16. FINANCE MANAGEMENT
The arrangement for finance is the sole responsibility of the Buyer in all circumstances and not the responsibilities based on the date or its agents.
The Company reserves the right to alter, modify, or redesign its products/services terms and conditions without any obligation to replace agreed services provided by the Company to Buyer.
When it is achievable by the Company, the Buyer reserves the right to require to change their requirements of products, the possibility of changing does at all times depend on the availability and can therefore not be guaranteed. All changes are subject to a fee of the Company and third party (if applicable) depending on the product type and change and any Company damages will be on the Buyers expenses. Fees will be given upon the request of change since each client cases is different. You may require to be informed about the amount of the fee before signing the agreement.
Consultation fee and processing/application fee or any special processing fee of any service are strictly NONREFUNDABLE in any circumstances. Other refunds per category of product is applicable if written above under the specific category. 100% NON-REFUNDABLE TERMS ARE APPLICABLE IN CASE THE BUYER HAS NOT GIVEN THE RIGHT, OR HAS HIDDEN IMPORTANT, INFORMATION OR THE COMPANY HAS TERMINATED THE CONTRACT BECAUSE OF THE BUYER HAS BROKEN THE RULES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUCH AS GOOD BEHAVIOUR DURING TOURS, DELAYED PAYMENTS AND SIMILAIR.
If you make your service requirement through a contracted TBEC agent we shall address all communication to the buyer directly. All payments should be transferred by the Buyer directly and not through the agent. All agreements between the Agent and the Buyer are INVALID and the Company cannot be held responsible or involved IF the documents are not signed by the Company (TBEC).
Any complaints, should be made directly and within reasonable time to the third party, TBEC or the local representative. This is because, if possible, the issue can be resolved on the spot. If the issue is resolved, you should secure necessary evidence, to be used in making a claim at a later stage. If you fail to direct the complaint on the spot, you usually loose the right to make a claim at a later stage. A complaint after completion of the service must always be submitted in writing within, at the latest, 3 days after return. Complaints can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. USE OF WEBSITE
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any information, or any computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You must not use contact information provided by users of the website, or harvest such information, to send or facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications such as SPAM. We cannot guarantee that our website will be accessible 24 hours a day. In addition to and separately from any other provision of these Terms, you agree that we will not be liable for any inability by you to access or use the website where the cause arises from an event that is beyond our reasonable control.
You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private, and that any message or information you send to or through our website and while using online transactions may be read or intercepted by others, even where a website is stated as being secure. We will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of any transmission from you but we accept no liability of any kind for the interception or ‘hacking’ of any data through our website by unauthorised third parties. We endeavour to avoid the infiltration to our website of viruses and other harmful or invasive mechanisms but accept no responsibility or liability should your computer system, device or website be affected by any such mechanisms upon visiting our website or any linked website. You must take you own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website and any linked website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not warrant or guarantee that the site will operate error free or that loss of data may not occur.
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites. Our links with Linked Websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by use of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Websites including further links contained on those Linked Websites, unless, and to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary.
23. WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
At TBEC we strive to always have a 100% updated website. TBEC cannot guarantee and be held responsible for typographical errors, omissions, missing updates, price changes - and other errors on this website including sub-domains hereof, including system crashes, virus or missing programming error.
24. WEBSITE DISCLAMIER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE,
PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND
“AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE AND THAT YOU USE THIS SITE AND ANY CONTENT YOU CHOOSE TO DOWNLOAD AT YOUR
SOLE RISK. TBEC DOES NOT IN ANY WAY WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION,
RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. TBEC, INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,
SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS, MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT OF
THE SITE OR ANY SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE
OR ANY LINKED SITE, WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SITE.
TBEC retains all rights to all content on this website. It is not permitted to use or reproduce material from the Company website or any content released by TBEC without the written consent from TBEC. This includes logos, images, text, video material as well as illustrations, maps and all other content. You are permitted to print or download material from this website for private use only. Commercial use is not permitted. All intellectual property rights must be observed and respected. TBEC may seek legal assistance for rehabilitation and compensation if the rules on the use of materials are broken.
All Company terms and conditions are applicable to all branches including The Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC)
Sdn. Bhd, The Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC) B.V, The Bridge Empire Consultancy P.L.C (TBEC Nigeria PLC), The Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC) P.L.C, and stated on the Company website www.tbec.global, may the website fail or any other reason that won't let you to be able to read the terms and conditions, then the terms and conditions can be send to you upon request. By agreeing with a quotation, consultant appointment, a written agreement, by transferring money, by confirming a service or similar the buyer/customer agrees to have seen, read and understood all the written Company Terms and Conditions and fully agrees to them.